At Kilcoyne Dublin Accountants, we have extensive experience of internal review of systems and controls in both the public sector and private companies.
We have developed and implemented strong systems of internal controls to assist companies achieve their strategic objectives.
Our experience allows us to implement best practice policies and procedures for our clients as well as providing continual development and monitoring of the operation of those systems.
Our experienced team can:
- Give independent assurance on the soundness, adequacy and application of the system of internal control of an organisation.
- Benchmark internal and external reporting.
- Help ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulation.
- Enable a business provide evidence that an independent review has been carried out.
- Suggest a framework through which the internal systems and controls can be periodically reviewed by Management.
- Follow up on recommendations made during our reviews.